1.2
Turnaround Time

I took my car to Mercedes dealership shop on Monday the 20th. They called in some items that are CLEARLY covered in my contract.

Was told in 24-48 hours an inspector would come review vehicle and recommended repairs. He did not show up until the next week on the 27th. Was told adjuster was reviewing on Tuesday the 28th. Now it is Thursday the 30th and still NO response from Royal Administration the company that Carchex has manage their contracts.

The shop has relayed it is still under review. I spent over $5,000 for a worthless warranty.

Part of the selling point was customer service and trip interruption coverages. Can you imagine if this had been out of town breakdown!?!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carchex Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Money grab and then no customer service.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Aug 30.

Comments

CARCHEX
CARCHEX Verified Representative

Thank you for your review. Based on your anonymous post, we are unable to respond directly to your concerns or reach out to you to help resolve the issue.

Please give us a call at (877)227-2439 Ext. 6002 so we can help resolve this matter. With regards to some of your general concerns, CARCHEX works with multiple administrators to ensure we offer the best coverage and value to our customers. As far as spending $5000 for a "worthless" warranty, as a Mercedes owner, you should be aware that $5000 often is the cost of a single repair for any major system.

if your vehicle has several issues over the life of your coverage, you will be more than happy you had a Vehicle Service Contract. We appreciate your feedback and want to understand what caused your delays with Royal administration. Please give us a call at (877)227-2439 Ext. 6002 and mention this review.

We will do everything we can to help resolve your claims concerns. Best, CARCHEX Customer Service

to CARCHEX #1583949

Parkplace Mercedes of Grapevine and I spent two weeks on the phone with your company. Your first adjustor quit and my file fell to another that could not have been any less helpful The ball joint was worn and causing drive vibration and I had an engine oil cooler leak that was discovered.

I've owned enough Mercedes-Benz products to know that you should have kept that $5000 in the glove box and paid for repairs instead of a useless bogus "warranty". You will normally need every cent of that $5000 and more to keep those cars up to snuff.