My car has been sitting at the dealer for four days now. The dealer put a claim in on a Thursday AM 10:30.

He didn’t get there until Monday (they have 48 hours), then another 48 hours to file his report which stated they needed more information prior to authorizing the claim. Customer service just spews out their right to these requests, meanwhile my vehicle will be sitting there a week before a final decision will be made and THEN another day and a half for repairs. I have a Land Rover and paid $8775 for my warranty.

This is my first claim. I am VERY unhappy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carchex Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Approve my repair (or not!).

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Dec 20, 2017.

Comments

CARCHEX
CARCHEX Verified Representative

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the delays that occurred with your Administrator and claims approval.

While we are happy to see that your claim was approved and paid, CARCHEX escalated your concerns to the Management team with your contract administrator.

If in the future, you have any claims concerns, please do not hesitate to give us our CARCHEX Customer Service team a call at (877)227-2439 Ext.

6002. We are more than happy to work on your behalf to resolve any claims or administrator related concerns.

Best,