If you take out a contract with them, be ready for a lengthy discussion on cancelling.They will try to argue you down on cancelling.

What good is it to have a 30 day guarantee if you are unhappy or uncomfortable and you want to cancel the contract within the 30 day period. I would not recommend this company based on what I had to go through on cancelling.

If you are hassled on cancelling, I can only imagine what it would be like to get coverage on a covered part failure.Do not sign up with this company or be ready for a challenge at cancelling or service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Being pressured or feeling like i am being pressured.

CARCHEX Verified Representative

Thank you for your review.On behalf of CARCHEX, I apologize for your experience.

It is never our intent to make the cancellation process difficult.

Our customer relations department who speak with customers wishing to cancel are there to listen to your concerns, resolve any issues if possible, and assist with the cancellation process. There are many times our team is able to assist our customers with overturning denied claims, assisting with financial issues, and address questions or concerns about the coverage.

As this was not your experience, please reach out to me directly as I would like to ensure your contract has been cancelled and address the representatives you worked with.

I can be reached at jnierwienski@carchex.com or (877)227-2439 Ext.1204.

Jason Nierwienski CARCHEX Customer Service Manager