1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Cancelled after 10 payments because I was aware that this warranty company will not cover any cost.I called in and they charged me an extra month.

Like they did it on purpose to get another payment out of me. Then I called them about my refund and they said because it had been 10 months in, that I wasn't entitled to any money back. Do not buy any car warranties, especially from these crooks. They were quick to respond as a new customer but when cancelling, the customer service changed quickly.

if you need to get a warranty, go elsewhere.I can just imagine if I had to do a claim with these crooks.

Review about: Carchex Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with CARCHEX?

Comments

You would think he would be courteous and smart enough not to disclose all that info. This company is a class action suite waiting to happen.

CARCHEX
CARCHEX Verified Representative

Mr.Calderon,

Thank you for your review.

We are happy to address your refund and claims concerns. In review of your policy, you purchased 3 years of coverage and 36,000 miles for a cost of $2053.00. According to the administrator of your contract, there were no claims called in from any repair shops for your 2008 BMW 328.

Your Vehicle Service Contract provides a refund based on any unused time or miles you have paid for minus any claims paid and a $50 Cancellation fee. While under coverage, you drove 14,454 miles or 40.15% of the miles purchased and made 10 of 24 payments which is 41.66% of the cost of coverage.

With the $50 cancellation fee, there is no pro-rated refund due.

A refund statement was emailed to you on 11/21/2017 with the calculations.

Thank you for allowing a member of our customer relations department to go over this with you.We appreciate the opportunity to resolve this matter with you.

Best,

Jason Nierwienski CARCHEX Customer Service Department Manager

to CARCHEX #1394985

YOU JUST SPILLED ALL THIS GUYS PERSONAL INFO OUT. TO ME THAT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL..WAS FEELING CARCHEX THEN I SEEN THIS SMH