1.7
Interest Rate

When I was in the market for auto vehicle breakdown coverage insurance I was contacted by the Carchex sales person almost every hour on the hour finally I just decided to give them a try after I asked some very specific questions about the coverage they provide I was told that they cover the teardown cost to estimate repairs after a year of collecting my 133.00 dollar monthly payments When my vehicle finally needed repair everything they said would be covered when my shop called in after the vehicle sat there for a week for them to send out an adjuster which they never did CarChex simply tells my mechanic not covered Finally I can't afford to have my van my 06 Nissan Quest SE sitting at the shop taking up space when I actually need it on a daily basis especially in the line of work I am in being a photographer and cameramen and especially being that I need to get to Texas to take part in the joint rescue operations taking place for the people trapped in flood areas In short this service does not provide what they state or promised to do. As a result the settlement that I wish and demand is everyone of my payments be refunded since they took my money and provided no service.

In the total of $1600 I'd like to see them CarChex refund my money that they basically took for doing nothing as fast and urgent as they kept calling over and over for me to pay them with my credit card which they try to keep charging for the monthly payment.

Or I will be just be another one of the many unhappy scammed customers that trusted and relied on them that reports CarChex to The Better Business Bureau and everybody else I can report them to as a fraudulent insurance Ponzi Scam What they do in reality is find every which way not to cover anything they claim in their coverages to cover While basically stealing the consumers money. I would've been much better off putting the amount of the payments in an interest bearing account in my bank which I could've borrowed against for my urgent repairs

Product or Service Mentioned: Carchex Car Warranty.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Do not honor the warranty.

• Automotive Breakdown Warranty
Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Aug 28, 2017.

Comments

Sounds like fidelis scam . look it up. They took peoples' money and didn't pay when needed.

CARCHEX
CARCHEX Verified Representative

Thank you for posting on pissed consumer. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate your policy based solely on your review.

To address your concerns, CARCHEX is not a Ponzi scheme. All of our products are insured by large insurance companies to ensure our customers receive benefits even if CARCHEX or an Administrator went out of business. Our administrators approve and pay claims on a daily basis and we receive some of the highest reviews in the industry.

If you are having a claims issue or would like to cancel your coverage, please give us a call at (877)227-2439 Ext.

6002 and we will be happy to assist you. However, you will not receive any resolution to your concerns or refund by posting anonymously on this website.

Best,