Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Mar 02

Federal trade act of 1914

Update by user Mar 02

Truck is still at the dealership with a bill that's at 3,000$ so far and I'm still not able to use my vehicle!I've had to purchase a spare vehicle so that I don't lose my job.

You are warned against these aftermarket scam warrentys from carchex direct, north coast warrentys, and royle administrations!They all work together to take your money and run hiding behind one another to avoid paying out

Update by user Feb 14

Going on three weeks with a broke truck still sitting at the shop I'm paying a note for, this company didn't even offer to atleast put a used transmission or anything ! It's amazing these scam artist are allowed to do business . Guess I'll have to continue the fight with the federal trade commission

Original review posted by user Feb 03

Purchased an extended warranty though these people and my truck is at 106k miles with transmission failure, they have denied my claim to repair my transmission all together and can't get a straight answer from anyone it's a big run around !Scam !

I am now stuck with a truck with no transmission and a note to pay for the next 4 years.I am currently searching for a lawyer to represent the case

Review about: Carchex Car Warranty.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with CARCHEX?

Comments

Bleerea
Tampa, Florida, United States #1286748

I'll have to send a email to my local news to warn others of this scam warrenty company as well

to Bleerea #1384341

Just like fidelis auto warranty scam. Look it up. Teo brothers took peoples' and lived lavishly and denied claims and would not let peiple cancel.

CARCHEX
Cockeysville, Maryland, United States #1282336
CARCHEX Verified Representative

Thank you for expressing your frustration regarding your transmission claim.We would love to be able to discuss this matter with you and help resolve any issues with your claim.

Unfortunately, you posted anonymously so we are able to contact you.

If you would like assistance with your claim, please give us a call at (877)227-2439 Ext.

6002.We are open Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm ET.

Jason Nierwienski

CARCHEX Customer Service Manager

Bleerea
to CARCHEX Ville Platte, Louisiana, United States #1284499

My name is Brandon Rea and unless there's some new plan to help me fix my truck there's no use calling. I have filled a detailed complaint with the better business bureau as well as retained a lawyer to help resolve this matter. I'm a working class American that trusted that this extended warranty would protect me from future breakdowns.